Saturday, December 21, 2013

12/21 Happier moments

Remember this folks - I move mountains!

"Wakey Wakey", says Rascal!!


Coffee. iPad. Kids are doing errands with dad. Pandora streaming Christmas music on the sound bar. Life is good!!

This is a 'word cloud' using the words I use most on happier. Notice Happy is the biggest and then Justin lol. That kid makes me laugh

Awe got this from my little niece!!! It was a get well soon from my surgery two months ago. Awe!

My sweet niece made an ornament for me! 

My mom sent us chocolates. YUM

Kids are finding coins for their new coin albums. Dad collects coins so he's showing them how to start.


Mom and dad sent chocolates. Life is like a box of chocolates...

Chocolate goodies! Whitman's and Ghiradelli. Do I have to share?

Sent this to my bestie, Kelly. She LOVES Rosa's and Joe and I went here for lunch.

Rosa's Cafe for lunch. Eating really healthy lately (sarcasm)!

I'm happy to finally have a lap desk!!

Sun is trying to show her sunny rays after our rain today


My new lap desk, iPad and the weather channel is on - just a few of my favorite things!

No comments: