Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/19 Happier posts

I make Justin these mini waffles in the morning. I line the plate with them and then make a smile face with syrup on the plate. Look at his crazy hair. 

High of 68 here! Taking the dog on a much needed stroll. The sun is trying to break through the clouds. Love the fresh air!

My 83 year old Grandma is so sweet. I just ordered her a bouquet of pink flowers - her favorite. Missing her sweet smile. This is a photo from over the summer when we visited her.

A friend knows I love birds and owls and got me a gift for Christmas. She even got the dog a treat!

Is Bobby McFerrin singing in your head?

Let no one come to you without leaving happier - Mother Teresa (Her quotes are amazing)



He decided tonight we are reading the Peterson Field Guide to Stars and Planets. Oh and let's not forget eating pretzels!

Joey and I reading a book called, "Holes", on his iPad. He told me I needed to use apostrophes when I write the name of the book in this post. haha - smart boy!


Resting on the most comfortable rug ever! This is Kali, she's 13 and spoiled rotten.

The guest room bedroom.

Justin.... shaking my head...





No comments: