Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ten things about me...

Ten things -

There is this viral post on facebook going around that asks people to name things that you may not know about me - so here's my list.

1. If I could be driving any vehicle - it would be a four door jeep rubicon like this:



2. I do not like heights or things that go too fast.

3. I've never smoked a cigarette

4. I can probably count the amount of times I've worn a dress on two hands. It is less than a dozen.

5. I was a black belt sensei in Karate in high school. I still have my gee (uniform)

6. I sing Christmas songs all year long. No, I'm not kidding.

7. I avoid conflict with others at all costs. Last time I stood up to someone the blood drained from my face and I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. It isn't part of my personality so I find a resolution rather than cause conflict.

8. I have a fear of forgetting people's names. The thought of using the wrong name with someone makes me panic. I will avoid using their name all together in most cases. There are a few people I see often enough that I still have issues with their names!

9. I wish I was more of a girlie girl but I can't stand the amount of time it takes to maintain your nails, hair, clothing, etc.

10. You can not pay me to eat the candy Whoppers. They are disgusting. Add black licorice to that list.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: