Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mac Convert

I'm one of those girls who just love gadgets and technology. I love to learn new things. I love to challenge myself. These type of things just make me happy and make me who I am.

My birthday came and went when we were in Michigan this year. Joe didn't really give me an idea that I was getting anything but I was begging him for an iMac. I've been eyeing them at Best Buy and have just been really wanting one. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I wanted to see how it would handle my photography editing.

Yesterday we went and got myself a 27" iMac. Oh God, I'm in love. I have never had a mac before. I have other apple products, but not an actually computer. I'm not sure I'll ever go back. It is so much faster than the windows pc's we have been buying.

IMG 1417

 

I'm also trying out a blog editing tool called Mac Convert to see if it is worth the money in order to post to my blog. 

No comments: