Sunday, May 19, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips

Green Giant isn't all about canned or frozen vegetables - now they even make a snack chip... and it's really good!!

It comes in either Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips in Sea Salt OR Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in Zesty Cheddar.

I had both kids try each of these and they liked both kinds. I have kids that are particular about what kind of snack chips they like, and thought maybe they would be hesitant to try the veggie chips, but they gobbled up a few snack bags of the chips happily.

Meanwhile, my husband, who also was skeptical, tried the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips in Zesty Cheddar. I was waiting for his response, and he also agreed that these are very good.

They have a nice crisp, and are surprisingly light. If you are looking for a new multigrain snack, try Green Giant's new Veggie Snack Chips!

I'm a bzzagent (www.bzzagent.com) and received these chips for free to try out and report to you what I thought about them! :)




No comments: