Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unreal Candy

I love how I get samples of products to try and to share my opinions with you! Check out www.bzzagent.com to sign up and get your own free products to try and share!

So we got a bunch of coupons to try this new candy called Unreal candy. I wasn't expecting it to taste good because healthy + candy usually = yucky.

I bought a bunch of these candies and had my kids help test taste them. This is how it turned out.

Here are the fine candies! We have chocolate covered candies, peanut butter cups and chocolate covered peanuts nougat. 

Justin and I liked the chocolate covered peanut nougat. Joey wasn't a fan but he isn't huge on eating nuts. 

Justin loved the chocolate covered candies - so much that he asked me to buy them every day. When I bought them for him a second time a few days later he was ecstatic. Joey and I were weren't a fan. 

Joey and daddy loved the peanut butter cups. This is a happy child!

Here is Justin again, letting me know these are a THUMBS UP.

If you love chocolate but hate all the junk - try these out! 

We bought ours at CVS but you can get them at
  • Food4Less
  • Fred Meyer
  • Kroger
  • Michael's
  • Ralph's
  • Riteaid
  • Staples
  • Walgreens
  • Many other retailers will also unjunk™ their candy aisles with UNREAL™ at more than 30,000 stores around the country, beginning this summer
Try it at a store near you. Check out their website as well - http://getunreal.com

No comments: