Friday, June 15, 2012

Kroger Private Selection Brands

I’ve been fortunate that I’m a bzzagent (www.bzzagent.com) and I am able to get free samples and tell you about great products. Kroger has been very generous and has been giving bzzagents opportunities to try a lot of their private selection products. Most recently we tried their chips and their ground beef. The private selection brand is their select brand and yet affordable.

I will tell you that we bought ground beef that was private selection brand and made hamburgers and they were some of the best hamburgers I’ve had in a long time. I’d highly recommend their private selection beef for a higher quality of beef.

We tried to find their pies but were not able to. It was around Memorial Day so that may be why they weren’t there.

If you shop at Kroger – next time try their Private Selection brand label products. They taste great!

No comments: