Saturday, February 4, 2012

Soccer and Photos

IMG_0249Joey had a soccer tournament and it was so freaking cold!! We had him in under armour shirts and pants. Doesn’t it look cold?

IMG_0274He also looks like a giant compared to everyone else, huh?

IMG_0447-3

I was in charge of taking photos for the daddy daughter date night from Chickfila. Michelle, in purple, is my neighbor. I’m in charge of taking photos of every dad and their daughter, they eat sit down style and I print the photos out and give them the photos before they leave printed and put in a frame. It’s a great event that the store does and I’m honored to take photos for the event. It’s the second time I’ve done the event for the store and I have so much fun meeting all the kids and taking photos of them to cherish with their father. One father, I was told, was there with his daughter and he was diagnosed with cancer and not long to live. I know that the photo I took of the two of them will be cherished for years to come - THAT is why I take photos.

No comments: