Saturday, February 18, 2012

2/18–Emma’s birthday party

We got invited to Emma’s birthday party. Joey and Emma are practically dating. She absolutely loves Joey. She ran up to him and nearly knocked him on his butt as she clung onto him. Joey hasn’t been roller skating in awhile and they didn’t have any roller blades so he had to use roller skates for the first time. Then we switched to roller blades and he did better and he had a good time. We had to teach Justin how to roller skate and he did well by the end of the night. Joe never really got it. He likes roller blades much better. I went roller skating but it has been probably 20 years since I’ve gone but I did ok. I actually enjoyed getting back on roller skates and proving I can still do it!

2012-02-18_12-17-23_252Me and my super sexy roller skates

2012-02-18_13-50-26_771Emma LOVES Joey!!

No comments: