Sunday, January 22, 2012




Don’t get the wrong idea – I made this!! This was one of Joey’s new lego sets. He tried to put it together and screwed up somewhere, so I told him I would do it. It was actually fun. Isn’t this cabin cute?

Today Joe was going grocery shopping. I asked the kids if they wanted to go with dad and they told me no. I told the kids while dad was going shopping we were cleaning the house. A little later, just as Joe was going to leave, Justin yells, ‘Dad, I’m going with you!’

I asked Justin why he all of a sudden wants to go with dad.

He says, ‘If I go with dad, I don’t have to clean the house!’

Seriously, he’s SHARP for a 5 year old kid!!! Joe and I were laughing hysterically. Poor Joey and I cleaned while they were gone. Most of the stuff was Joey’s new lego sets anyhow!

Today we had soccer practice for Joey at Celebration Park in Allen. It was a gorgeous day. It was nearly 70 degrees for January 22nd, which is unheard of! Joe and I were in short and short sleeves. We walked around the park to get some exercise. It was about a 2 mile walk. Then Joe and I played football. It was awesome to get outside and enjoy the warm weather. I had the entire house opened up today to get fresh air inside. I love warm weather in the winter. I can definitely get use to it!

Other than that, we came home, ate lunch and I took a nap. When I woke, I cleaned again. Today was a big cleaning day. We finally took down all the Christmas stuff and put it away (mostly). There are still some bins upstairs that need to go in the closet. I’m glad that is done.

No comments: