Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13–Joey is growing up

This morning we had a neighbor girl, who’s 10, over at 6:30am after her sister went to school because her parents went out of town with their oldest son looking at colleges and we were to watch her after her sister got on the bus to go to school at 6:30.

Long story, short – She was hanging with the boys as they got through their morning routine. At one point Joey was taking his miralax and she asked what it was. I told her it helps keep the poop soft, and Joey gave me this terribly embarrassed, oh my gosh, did you really say that mom?, look. It is the FIRST time I have ever seen him get self-conscious around a girl.

Then somehow she said all boys like potty talk and she said something like fart, and I probably said something to Justin, and Joey rolled his eyes and looked at me like, seriously mom?

My little boy is growing up and actually starting to care what others think. What a developmental milestone.

IMG_9622My mom made this doll for me when I was a kid. If you check out my photography challenge blog you will see other photos I took. I did categories childhood, close-up, where I sleep and in my bag.

I finished my photography website today – Life’s Little Moments Photography by Briana. It goes with my blog theme. If I haven’t been blogging lately, it’s because this past week I’ve completely overhauled my scrapbook website AND created a new website just for my photography. I had to find the perfect design and then get all the photos ready. I am very particular when it comes to web design AND photography, so my mind was wrapped around this project every spare second I had.

No comments: