Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/20 - Things Justin says...

Yesterday we went to Chili's for dinner. It was just Joe, Justin and myself. Joey was at Braxton's house watching a movie and playing Legos.

We are sitting there waiting for our food and Justin asks to open his utensils, which are wrapped in a napkin. I tell him he can, but if there is a knife he has to give it right back to me.

He proceeds to unwrap his utensils, looks down at his lone fork, looks up and with a straight, serious face, says to me, 'Mom, I have no knife. How pathetic.'

Joe and I look at each other and burst out laughing. I had no idea he even know what pathetic meant!!

The other thing he did that was funny was when the waitress came to our table, she asked what we wanted for a drink. Justin was the first to speak and says, "I'd like a sprite, please." It was so funny because he then proceeded to order his own meal when she came back for ordering our meals. He's growing up so fast!

He said something else that was really funny, but I forgot what it was. I really need to start writing this stuff down!


No comments: