Saturday, December 31, 2011

11/13–Putting up tree #2, Sasha is sick!

IMG_9089Justin helped me put up my Dicken’s Village houses on my mantle.

IMG_9091This was the first year where Joey helped put up the tree! He had a few branches in the wrong spots, but overall did an awesome job and the tree looked great!

IMG_9092Helping put up the branches.

IMG_9103Justin loves the ‘J’ ornament

IMG_9104The finished tree!

2011-11-13_23-18-43_677

IMG_9106-1

My girl, Sasha, didn’t come down one day for her wet food. I give the cats wet food after I put the boys to bed and she never came down. Sasha LOVES food. I call her ‘Sasha Kielbasa’ for a reason!

I couldn’t find her and then went walking upstairs and she’s sitting at the top of the stairs just looking at me. I picked her up and I thought Oh My Goodness. She’s so skinny.

I took her downstairs and told Joe to hold her. He picked her up, his eyes got wide and he said, “She’s lost a LOT of weight'.” I told him I was taking her to the vet the next day. She sits with me all the time. I have no idea where she suddenly lost so much weight.

When I took her to the vet she lost almost 2 lbs in 6 months. She went from 11 lbs to 9 lbs. She was a rack of bones. They couldn’t’ find anything wrong with her but sent her home with antibiotics. They said to try to get her to eat with baby food or tuna. I tried everything and she wouldn’t eat. I then had to start mixing baby food with water and syringe feeding her. I felt so bad for her. She was so sick and they had no idea why!

No comments: