Saturday, December 31, 2011

11/04–Joey gets stitches

Joey went with us to Justin’s T-ball game and right before the game started he came over to us with the area above his eye bleeding and said he cut it on the slide.

After analysis it was determined he probably needed it glued.

He was pretty nervous about it and finally calmed down and after they glued it, he said it really wasn’t a  big deal. The two photos below are him being a goofball, including his eye roll.

We went to McKinney Methodist Hospital. I’m not a fan. Their billing got all screwed up. Their hospital takes BCBS but the doctor didn’t so we had to pay out of pocket. We never had issues at Craig Ranch ER, so I guess if we need ER again, we aren’t going back to McKinney Methodist. I have insurance for a reason. I think it’s ridiculous that I have to ask each doctor that looks at me if he takes BCBS, even though the facility takes it.

IMG_3251

IMG_3254

No comments: