Monday, November 21, 2011

Pinteresting Mondays!

Pinteresting_Logo

So here is some of the latest things I’ve pinned from Pinterest:

follow-on-pinterest-button

Gorgeous décor

Remember these from back in the day? I filed this under childhood memories.

Adam Levine – Sexy tattoos and body and all. Mmmmm

I love this outfit! Pinned under ‘My Style”

I love this outfit! Pinned under ‘My Style”

Remember taping your favorite songs off the radio? Our kids will never understand having to wait for your favorite song to come on the radio, then waiting for the the stupid dj to stop talking over the intro of the song…or having to find exactly where on the tape your favorite song is. All they have to do now is download the song INSTANTLY and play it easily on their digital music players. They have no idea how easy they have it!

Three curly hair tutorials I need to try.

How to frame a bathroom mirror. Saved under do it yourself.

Last one – in honor of the much needed rain falling outside right now!

No comments: