Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What we want to know Wednesdays….

Photobucket
 

{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?
{2} What 3 words best describe you?
{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense?

 

{1} When was the last time you lost your temper?  I can’t remember exactly. I’m sure it was either at Joe or at the kids. Most likely it was towards Joe. Sorry honey!


{2} What 3 words best describe you? Passionate, Outgoing, Selfless


{3} What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of? Something Borrowed – I read the book too. Both are great. I love ‘love stories’ !!


{4} If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do? Jeez, doing things that are dangerous really don’t appeal to me. I think I have the self preservation instinct down pat! I can’t think of anything…isn’t that sad?


{5} Which is more important intelligence or common sense? Common sense. Ever hear the quote, ‘Common sense is not so common’ ? It is one of my favorite quotes. I would think someone who has common sense would have intelligence… Just saying. I know a lot of people who are intelligent without common sense.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love that quote too! so true!

i liked something borrowed. i want to read the book.

great answers!

thanks for linking up!

Mamarazzi said...

so true about common sense not being so common.

thanks for linking up!!

K Lind said...

Having the self preservation mode down pat?! AWESOME! That is totally me. I don't think I'd ever actually be able to leap out of a plane like I answered. :-) d