Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday




Photobucket

{1} What is your feel better remedy when you are sick? 
{2} When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family?
{3} What do you think is worse? Flu or cold?
{4} Flu shots? Do you get them? Have you yet?
{5} When are are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc).

Here are my answers:
{1} What is your feel better remedy when you are sick?  Lots of water and lots of rest, including naps. I usually also take zinc when I know I'm coming down with something.

{2} When illness strikes, what is your policy on staying home from work, school or church with yourself and the family? If you sound awful and I wouldn't want my kids around your kid sounding like that, I don't send them to school. Also I comply with 24 hours fever free. 

{3} What do you think is worse? Flu or cold? Cold. Flu is short lived and usually more severe...but at least you can take tami-flu. The last cold I had lasted over a MONTH. It was brutal. 

{4} Flu shots? Do you get them? Have you yet? We don't but we should get them this year for the boys. They had the flu the last few years, even though the doctor said that the strain they got last year was NOT in the flu shot.

{5} When are are feeling down, what is your usual, go-to therapy? (retail therapy, exercise, comfort food, etc). - Comfort food if I'm up to it, and lots of napping.

You can play too! Go here ==> http://www.ourdandelionwishes.com/2011/10/we-want-to-know-wednesday-q-wk26.html

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

flu shot never really worked for me, always made me sick. sleep is my cure all, followed by retail therapy!

thanks for linking up!!

Mamarazzi said...

oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

did you know that?

this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

sad right?

you can fix that if you like.

just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

easy!!!

and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!