Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh, How Pintersting Mondays…

Pinteresting_Logo

If anyone knows me, I am the grammar/spelling police and can’t stand it when people use the wrong word. For instance, it isn’t YOUR welcome, it’s YOU’RE welcome. I instantly notice if someone uses the correct version of the word. If you don’t, and I know you well enough, I even go as far as to teach you.

I’d love this for the boy’s room.

toilet paper tube, peanut butter, roll it in birdseed and slip it over a branch..

Make your own face paint! Awesome! -one tsp cornstarch -1/2 tsp cold cream -1/2 tsp water in a baby food jar Mix well, add food coloring one drop at a time.

The boys would love this.

For down the road: Random ransom box: If you leave your stuff out after 1 warning, mom puts it inside this box and you can't get it back until you draw a job from the envelope and do it. (Her job list is hysterical.)

I want a secret door/room.

I believe I may start one of these.

No comments: