Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Mondays

Pinteresting_Logo
So what exactly is Pinteresting Mondays?
First let me explain Pinterest.
From their website: Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.
Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests


My explanation: First of all it’s a website. If I had to sum up what it does – It allows people to have galleries of images, sometimes linking to websites or tutorials, and you can ‘pin’ an image into your own themed galleries called ‘boards’.

For example, you ‘follow’ a bunch of your friends who are on pinterest. You can see what they ‘pin’. For example, someone pins a really cool idea about organizing. You like that idea, so you go ahead and ‘repin’ the idea and categorize it into your OWN ‘board’ called ‘Organizing’.

Or someone pins a really cool house color scheme. You love the color, so you ‘repin’ the image to a board of your own called ‘House colors’.

Anyhow, I love pinterest. It’s super addicting and it is actually educating. I pin a lot of images under photography poses and photography tutorials. I’ve been learning a bit more about my camera thanks to pinterest.

So Pinteresting Monday’s is where you share some of the items you’ve pinned over the week. Here we go!

 

BEST playdough recipe, hands down. and you make it with JELLO!

 

Baby in box photo ideas. Isn’t it cute?! I pinned this under photography poses.

 

Isn’t this the truth? I pinned this under ‘Sayings’.
 
 
Corner Drawers. i like this so much more than a lazy susan. I pinned this under ‘Dream Home’
 
I pinned this under ‘Styles I love’. It’s such a cute outfit!
 
 
Cute layout!!! Pinned under ‘Scrapbooking!’
 
 
Looks – Pinterest has scrapbook sketches! Yahoo!
 
 
Ikea wooden spice racks – Isn’t this a great idea for books storage?? I pinned this under ‘organization’
 
Can you see how you get addicted to this website? So many great ideas and you can keep the ones you want!
 
Follow me on Pinterest! follow-on-pinterest-button
 
See you next Monday for more fun!

No comments: