Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We want to know…

Photobucket

I was blog surfing and found this blog above and they do a Wednesday Q&A so I decided to answer the questions below.

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?

I have no idea. I haven’t been in the dating world in a long time, but I know I’ve heard some really bad ones growing up. Really the best way to pick me up was to talk to me, be my friend, get to know me.

{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?

Least favorite, I think, is Monday. Favorite day is probably Saturday. Just the ability to relax is so nice.

{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?

At least 8. One a good day when I can fit in a nap at least 10 total hours.

{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?

I’m huge on music. I can hear most music and it triggers a memory. Most of the music that has strong memory attachments are from the 80s and 90s.

{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Eating *sigh*, playing café world on facebook, restaurant or bakery story on my phone, or blogging.

No comments: