Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pier 1 outdoor decor and furniture

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pier 1 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I love to look at ideas to spruce up my home. Pier 1 has great items and a new line for outdoor items that would be the perfect addition to add to a patio or outdoor space. Maybe you have a wraparound porch that you want to look nice (I would die for one of those!).

Pier 1's outdoor furniture is actually indoor/outdoor. You can take any of these and even use the pieces inside. I love versatile items! You get more bang for your buck!

March 20th was the official start of Spring! What are some of your spring must haves from Pier 1?

Here are some of my favorite items.

 

Sunset Pier Outdoor Deluxe Settee

Sunset Pier Outdoor Deluxe Settee. Add a cushion to this piece and it becomes a comfortable piece for people to sit and relax on. 

The iconic Pier 1 Papasan has evolved! Check out the different outdoor Papasans available. This one is my favorite. It's called the Swingasan. My kids and I would LOVE it!!!

Outdoor Ciudad Corner Chair. I think this is my favorite piece. It's a bit different but that's why I LOVE it. I want to wedge myself into the corner and relax. This would even be fun to add indoors.

 

Outdoor Perched Bird Chair - Anyone that knows me well knows that I have this bird obsession. I am absolutely in love with this chair and matching table. It looks like it's made out of twigs and birds are perched on it. It's made out of handcrafted iron so you shouldn't have to worry as much about your furniture blowing away. We live on a golf course so I have to worry about that and I don't think I would need to worry about this blowing away.

Matching table.

 

This Doormat is actually on clearance. It would add some nice color to your outdoor space.

 

So besides furniture they also have nice outdoor decor. These were some of my favorites!

Bright Multi-Layer Candles - These are so full of color and shout SUMMER or SPRING - or how about FUN!?! 

 

This butterfly trellis would be a great addition to a garden with a creeping plant growing up it. 

I'm in love with this bird feeder. The colors on it are gorgeous!

Do you grow herbs? I LOVE these stakes that show what you are growing. $19.95 for all 6. It's a great deal. 

I love wind chimes. It reminds me of growing up at home. I love hearing the wind blow them around as they play their pretty melodies. This one is only $19.95 and full of color.

I love these Copper Lanterns. These are listed as outdoor decor but see how these could easily fit well in a bathroom or as an accent IN the house? 

You should really head over to Pier 1 and check out their outdoor decor and furniture. You don't have to worry about the stress pf picking that great piece for your patio - you can buy anything from here and it will look great! 

If you really love Pier 1 and live in NYC then take advantage of one of their tweetups! Check out Pier 1 Tweetups - and check it often to see if they are coming to a city near you. They came to Dallas last month!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: