Friday, March 25, 2011

Providing you with entertainment…at my expense.

Tonight is one of those nights where I’m standby for issues at work, so I have a lot of down time while waiting for my tasks. So I’ll fill out a few questionnaires – so you can learn a bit more about me.

Name: Briana

1fd2cbffd012ee2a3d981bf951a5fb7d

Do you have any nicknames: Growing up everyone called me Bree. I am not fond of Bree anymore and prefer being called Briana, but it still sticks. I think hubby still calls me Bree.  I hear a lot of MOM and my hair girl (Beth) pointed out it was cute that Justin calls me ‘Mama’. A friend in HS called me ‘Britt’ because a kid at Karate that I taught could not say ‘Briana’ correctly and called me Britt. My mother used to call me ‘Queen B**CH of the universe’ – I’m sure I got that nickname being an angel after all!

Pretend you are 15. Name three songs you’d put on a mix tape for your boyfriend: I’m guessing on this because I don’t remember when these songs came out but probably ‘Everything I do’ by Bryan Adams, ‘Rush Rush’ by Paula Abdul and ‘Patience’ by GNR.

4765282_stdIn case you had no clue, that’s Rainbow Brite!

What was your favorite cartoon as a child?: I think I loved Ducktales. I loved Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Jetsons, Popples, Fraggle Rock, Inspector Gadget (Go go gadget legs!), Heathcliffe, Garfield, the list goes on.

I know I did NOT like Smurfs and Muppet Babies and it was because they were an hour long and my attention span was not that great back then (and perhaps now too!)

What super powers do you wish you had? The ability to know what people were thinking. I have a feeling that after awhile, like Edward in Twilight, that wouldn’t be a good thing to have.

No comments: