Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABC's of Me

I got this from my friend Vann's blog!



A. Age: 32
B. Bed size: King. I like the arm room!
C. Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher which I had to do as a child, or cat litter.
D. Dogs: None - we have cats.
E. Essential start to your day: Checking my phone
F. Favorite color: Blues and greens - esp teal
G. Gold or silver: Silver. I do NOT like gold.
H. Height: 5'9''
I. Instruments you play: Used to play Clarinet
J. Job title: Senior Systems Analyst
K. Kids: Joey and Justin
L. Live: Dallas
M. Mom’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Bree
O. Overnight hospital stays: Baby Deliveries
P. Pet peeve: I have a lot. Most are stupid driver related.
Q. Quote from a movie/show: I don't have one.
R. Righty or Lefty: Right with some left tendencies.
S. Siblings: 1 younger brother
T. Time you wake up: 7am
U. Underwear: Seriously? Yes.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Radishes. I like just about all veggies
W. What makes you run late: Usually I have lost my keys or have forgotten something and cannot locate it. Or the kids.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Back for kidney stone
Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy :)
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Elephants :)
Now you know my ABC's.... 



No comments: