Saturday, October 16, 2010

40 Fun Facts

  1. Favorite meal of the day….Dinner - it's the only one that we spend time on and isn't usually rushed.
  2. Longest you have dated someone…4 years
  3. If you could, what plastic surgery would you have done…maybe
  4. Most spontaneous thing you have ever done...Can't say I'm overly spontaneous...
  5. Who would you call first if you were in jail…Joe
  6. What do you want to be doing in 10 years...taking care of my 3 boys :)
  7. How many states have you lived in…2
  8. Would you rather be married or single…married
  9. Favorite season…Spring
  10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be…Weight
  11. Favorite thing to cook...Dinner
  12. Do you text or talk more on the phone…text
  13. Party hound or Home-body…Depends...some days it's home, some it's party
  14. What was the last piece of clothing you bought for YOU…Actually my friend bought it for me...:) A green dress.
  15. Did you go to prom with a date or friend… Well, it was an ex-boyfriend. What a fiasco.
  16. Favorite age so far…16 :)
  17. How many majors did you go through in college…1
  18. Favorite subject in high school…Science
  19. Favorite condiment…idk ketchup?
  20. If you could change the past, would you…maybe
  21. Do you still talk to your best friend from high school…yes
  22. Pedi, Mani or both…Pedi
  23. Do you like your in-laws…more like LOVE my in-laws!
  24. Favorite video game…Not into video games.
  25. Ever had a surprise party thrown for you…no
  26. Snow skiing or water skiing…water. I hate snow with a passion
  27. Favorite time to exercise...lunch
  28. Beef, Chicken or Fish…beef
  29. Cook or take-out...take-out
  30. Have you ever been on a blind date…no
  31. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning…not long
  32. Favorite Halloween costume…anything the boys are is super cute to me...I used to be a punk rocker every year so I could dye my hair.
  33. If you could change your first name, what would it be…I used to want to be a Jennifer. Now I like my name.
  34. Do you like your neighbors…So far. The others haven't moved in yet.
  35. Worst gift you have ever gotten…Can't think of one. I'm usually pretty easy to please.
  36. Favorite adult beverage…Anything that tastes good.
  37. Coffee or Tea…coffee
  38. Dream job…Nurse
  39. What star would you like to meet…Ben McKenzie.
  40. How many clocks are in your home…Seriously? at least 10...

1 comment:

Wiggy said...

Hey Briana! Do you know most of your answers --- I would answer the same way! I need to get better about writing in my blog. Thanks for sharing this. I might use it too.
Dawn