Thursday, May 20, 2010

College Graduation Anniversary and other happenings

Thanks to Jen for letting me know yesterday was our 10 year college graduation anniversary. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I've graduated college, and 14 since we graduated HS. It just doesn't feel like it has been that long! I guess time flies when you are having fun ♥

Joey used his allowance to buy Super Mario
for the wii today and has begged Joe to play with him. Listening
to Joey teach dad to play is pretty amusing. Joe: Joey - you need to
slow down. I'm not used to playing this game. Joey: Don't do this. Don't
do this...augh! LMAO!!!

Sitting here watching Joey completely amused by a stack of post it notes that look like an accordion when let go and Justin is sitting here taking a breathing treatment like a champ. He is just so sweet.

No comments: