Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still working!

I'm still up working....lalalala - 1:39am

It's never good when your boss, who has 30 years of experience at the job, states, 'I've never seen anything like this, ever'.... WHoohoo I get to be a part of history!! Then my server goes down again... at least I have a thunderstorm going on outside to watch ♥

Gosh, 4am....bed sounds soooo good right now.

♥ off to dream land. Need to put out more fires for work in the morning. It's been a long night. Whew - 4:13am

is wondering if I will be wide awake this morning or dragging after working until after 4am. So far I'm wide awake. Strange how the body is able to function on so litttle sleep....

Off to catch a snooze, to make up for my lack of sleep last night. zzzzzzz ♥

Joe is off to watch the Tigers/Rangers game, the boys and I are doing a fun playdate with Vicki and her boys! I think we've seen each other every day this week. LOL...

Is happy the Detroit Tigers won because Joe will be happy when he comes home, if he ever comes home. He says the parking at the Arlington park is absolutely awful. Oh and yes, his moods are determined by whether the Tigers win or lose.... :)

No comments: