Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

I wonder what my April Fool's Day has in store today. So far my 3 year old said to me "you suck" not having a clue what it meant, my neighbor who takes the kids to school can't find her keys so I took all the kids to school, took her to her tennis match and as I'm finally dropping Justin off at daycare some lady is go...ing bezerk on this huge crow that is trying to take off with a baby bunny. Jeez. ♥

When Joey gets out of school he takes my hand and says, "I love you, mom". Tonight at home he gives me an easter egg from school with a mini twix in it and said, 'Here mom, you can have this because I love you'. I have the sweetest son. I never want him to grow up ♥

I wonder how many years it will be before I stop finding nerf darts all over the house?

Zumba time! :)

No comments: