Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thomas

At age 3 Joey was obsessed with Thomas the train and would only wear Thomas shirts so we had a stash. Justin, who is 3 now, is obsessed with football jerseys. He has two from old navy and he wears them to bed and school daily. I think we better stock up on a few more or I am going to drive myself crazy doing laundry! His teacher laughed that he was wearing another one to school today ♥

Off to the gym. Not sure if I'm feeling like weights or like running a 5k today... Oh and my lovely friend that is doing a weight loss challenge with me - BRING IT! ;)

FIRST CONCERT YOU ATTENDED! Everyone please play! Copy & paste this on your status, then put your First Concert at the end of this sentence...This will come as a surprise to very few people. Luther Vandross and En Vogue :)



No comments: