Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Monday...

Monday...

Enough said right?

Besides going back to work it wasn't all that bad of a day. Work was pretty quiet and I got a lot done. We had a pretty good mail day. I got a nice Christmas package from my online bud Marcie! She returned the Christmas stocking I sent her from last year :) She sent me two hand knit dish rags which are so beautiful I hate to use them, a custom retro camera strap cover she hand made, a cute little angel and a lavender scented candle. What sweet friends I have!

The other cool mail package we got today was Frank - Frank the tractor from cars. It finally came for Justin. I heard he nearly squealed when he saw it on the counter when he got home from daycare. He wouldn't let it out of his sight and even went to sleep with it.

I went to Zumba tonight but really wasn't feeling it. Joey got to go to kids club where he gets to go to the gym and play basketball and soccer while I was zumba'ing.

When we got home it was dinner time. Guess which movie was playing? Yes the Cars movie. After dinner we all snuggled on the couch to watch cars. Joe and I just love that movie and everything about it. I could watch it 100 times and not get sick of it I like it that much.

So that's about it. Nothing too exciting here. Justin was pretty tired tonight. He had a meltdown after the cars movie ended and wanted to put it back on - though it was 8:30 and bed time. I calmed down the kids and read them 5 bedtime stories - 3 were books Joey read to me for his class and 2 were library books he brought home today.

Oh and I thought of the new hedgehog song. Each boy has a hedgehog that Grandma Dziekan (my mom) handknit them for Christmas. I explained yesterday how Arnie the Armadillo had a song and this made both boys fight over the Armadillo before bed. So now, since both boys have a hedgehog, we have a hedgehog song and it goes like this:

I'm a little hedgehog
I'm a little hedgehog
look at me...
look at me...
I go UP (show the hedgehog in the air)
I go down (show him coming down)
and if you don't hug me I'll surely frown (this makes the boys reach out and hug the hedgehog).


I'm a little hedgehog
I'm a little hedgehog
look at me...
look at me...
I'm getting really tired
I'm getting really tired
and I wanna go to sleep
and I wanna go to sleep.

And there you go - the famous hedgehog song I made up for the boys before bed :)


No comments: