My friend that I miss like crazy, Kim (oh and don't let her think she doesn't miss me!) tagged me to play this game... so here we go -
The idea here is to give 6 odd things about me.
1. I was in karate pretty much all through school - especially high school. When I graduated I was a black belt sensei. I used to teach classes a few times a week. Oh and the boys weren't too bad in the classes either. I actually met a boy at one of our weekend camp outs and we dated for a year. My gee (uniform) still hangs in my closet. Actually that's him in that layout. :)
2. I was skinny as all hell in high school. I was 5'9'' and 118 lbs. You would never believe it now... It bothers me every day. That was me above... College did a number on me. Oiy.
3. I love bird watching. Something very weird I guess for someone who's 30 but I have always had a fascination with birds and birding.
4. I told myself I would never drive a mini-van and now I do. I learned to never say never.
5. It pisses me off to buy any clothing at full price. If I could shop thrift every day, I would. I loved the one in Michigan. I haven't found a thrift in Texas. I am going on a shopping spree when I visit MI in December. Ha!
6. I am totally obsessed with music. I can feel feelings through music. I can hear a song and be transported back to a place in time. I have over 1600 songs on itunes downloaded. I'm completely obsessed with music. It hits my soul.
I tag these people to do this on their blog:
Paigelina, Melissa Z, Melissa, Janet and Dawn S!