Friday, October 10, 2008

Survey says...

I got this from my cousin and took out anything that would be a little too 'identifiable' out. I love doing these. If you are reading this - I tag you to do it on your blog! Have fun!!


What time is it
5:51pm

What are you most afraid of
dying

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater
Movies? Gosh, we haven't been in years!

Where did you graduate HS?
Howell, Michigan

Favorite food
Italian

What's your natural hair color
Brown

Ever been to Alaska
No


Favorite drink
Pina Colada


Ever been toilet paper rolling -
nope

Love someone so much it made you cry
Yes


Been in a car accident
I've been rear ended twice. 
I was in a big car accident when I was about 5 (in about 1982) or so - someone ran a red light and hit my dad, my brother and I in the car. It totaled the car. I was in the back seat without a seat belt on and flew into the front seat and hit the dash. Mom said it was a good thing because the seats buckled and I would have lost my toes. My brother was a baby. The car seat he was in, in the front seat, crashed to the floor. My dad's head hit the windshield. I remember my Uncle Randy coming up there to see us. I was the only one considered fine and not taken into emergency. Everyone was fine, thankfully.

Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons - but rather neither. I'd rather just eat the veggies


Favorite day of the week
Saturday

Favorite restaurant
The restaurant at top of the ren center in Detroit called Coach Insignia.

Favorite Flower
Stargazer Lily - I mean is there anything prettier? No way!


Favorite sport to watch
Baseball



Favorite ice cream
I don't have one.

Disney or Warner Brothers
Disney I guess. I don't usually watch Disney movies.

Ever been on a ship
Yes, in 05 (you can look on my blog!) we went on a cruise. It was one of the best times of my life. I loved it!


What color is your bedroom carpet
Beige

How many times did you fail your driver's test
0 - has anyone really failed it? I don't know of any!


What do you do when you are bored 
Play on the pc.

Bedtime
11:00pm

Favorite TV show The Biggest Loser

Last person you went to dinner with
I don't even remember. I'm pretty sure it was Joe. We dropped the kids off and had a night out at the Cheesecake Factory, with drinks!

What are you doing right now besides being on the computer?
getting ready to start dinner.

What are your favorite colors
Teal

How many pets do you have
4 cats and about 40 fish.

What do you want to do before you die
go to Hawaii and/or a cruise to either the Mediterranean or the area of Australia.


Have you ever been to Hawaii
No

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
Yes - Mexico and Canada.

How many tattoos do you have
0 - I never thought I would want one but now I think I do. I want a palm tree. I think I want one on my back!
Wouldn't that be cool? ====>



Time this survey ended 6:03pm


1 comment:

Lynette said...

I just wanted to say that I wanna go to the Dallas Arboretum (spelling) with you! I so miss Dallas, especially around White Rock Lake. Smell some flowers for me Please.
I come to you by way of Rhea @ Texas Word Tangle