Thursday, October 2, 2008

More from me...

I've been tossing around the idea of doing blog design now for a few days and I'm going to DO IT!

I'm certainly qualified - I've been doing graphic design since 1997 and web design since 1996.

Here's one of my latest samples - http://briana-testblog.blogspot.com/ - I made it for my friend Melissa's son who said he wanted a 'Penn State' blog that says GO PENN STATE and then I made up the footer for him too. I'm so pleased at how it came out.

What do you think?

Watch out in the new few weeks once I get the website up and running. I'm going to be giving away a free blog makeover! :) 


6 comments:

oº˚ Queen Bee ˚ºo said...

I just started my blog design a couple of weeks ago. I had a blog design givaway too last week -- just finished making it and will post it for her tomorrow. Hope it works out i have so much fun doing mine. My site is called Beelicious Blog Designs. It's kind of my new hobby -- but I taught myself everything, I have my own template that I put together and everything. The design on my site I did it! Thanks for coming by today -- Much Love -- Anissa

Amy said...

YOu did a great job, can't wait for the giveaway :D

Melissa said...

We love the Penn State design! It is SWEET!! Nick is smiling from ear to ear! Thanks again Bri!

Courtney said...

Looks GREAT! You did a wonderful job!

Seven Danforth's said...

Awsome Briana..I love it... Hey I make my blog private, wich e-mail address you want me to use for your invite? e-mail me
eniddanfort @ sbcglobal.net

Melissa said...

Awesome! You'll certainly do well at this venture. :)

I've played around with the idea, but I barely have time to do the stuff I already do! lol