Saturday, October 4, 2008

I MET FLYLADY!!!! AND CREW!

So if you don't know who flylady is, it's possible you have been under a rock, not on the internet a lot, or possibly you are one of those 'born organized' people that have everything under control in your house, including the housework. 

Anyhow, flylady is quite an idol to me. She came at a point in my life where I really needed her. She helps teach perfectionists (like myself) to clean your house through routines. My house used to be unmanageable - choked by clutter and embarrassed to have anyone over syndrome. I figured if I couldn't do the housework 100% perfect, I just was too worn out to even try - so I didn't.

No more - flylady has changed all of that. She has taught us that it doesn't need to be perfect. That to setup routines and everything will come together - and it has.

Yahoo threw her a party since she has the largest yahoogroup of over almost 500,000 people! It was in Dallas so I was able to join the party. Here I am!

The woman I am with, her name is Amy and I met her there. She's the sweetest person ever!

From left to right, Leann from Saving Dinner, Amy, Myself and Leslie (Ms. SmartyPants).
From right to left this time - Flylady aka THE flylady Marla, Amy, Myself, Eric Dodge and his brother who also sings and plays guitar.

Let me tell you how excited I was to meet these people! They are amazing!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How COOL!!

Seven Danforth's said...

Ohh man...very nice!

Melissa said...

You are so good with this whole FlyLady thing! :) Glad you got to have fun and meet everyone!