Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another fun poll - 2 things..

Subject: 2 THINGS ABOUT ME

Two things about me. Now, here's what you're supposed to do .... and please do not spoil the fun. Copy my list, remove my answers, then post it on your blog. Then send me a note letting me know you did this! Everyone needs a little Fun in their day!

Thanks Melissa Z for this fun quiz!


Two Names you go by:
1. Bree
2. Mom


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. A Derek Jeter blue t-shirt
2. green boxers (it's close to bedtime! Give me a break!)


Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Go to the beach
2. Go on a cruise



Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To be thin :)
2. Some more me time..


Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. I have four cats - I'm not choosing...
2. See above...


Two things you did last night:
1. Got a make-up makeover at Nordstrom's
2 Went with Desiree and Mark and Joe to JenBeh's for dinner. It's a Japanese Steak house. Yum.


Two things you have eaten today;
1. Soy-Ginger Pork
2; Yogurt


Two people you last talked to:
1. Joe
2. Desiree


Two places you have been in the past year:
1. Michigan
2.All the states in between Michigan and Texas that we traveled to get down here.


Two favorite beverages:
1.Pina Colada
2. Diet Coke

4 comments:

oº˚ Queen Bee ˚ºo said...

I have two awards for you come and pick them up!

Much Love
Anissa

Melissa said...

On an interesting note, my husband went to high school with DJ. :)

Kimberly said...

... and she loves to be called Bree Anna.

It's her favorite!

Aubrey said...

LOL
I liked your favorite pets things. I def would pick my cat over our dog!