Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photogenic cat and the photo contest

Did I ever tell you I have FOUR cats?
Did I ever tell you how photogenic my oldest cat, Alex, is? He is so photogenic that a photo of him won me runner-up in our annual company wide photo contest and his photo will be on the back of the calendar. Yay me. 
My extremely photogenic cat - if there is such a thing.

Grandma Dziekan sent the boys these dinosaurs that grow in the water. Here's one of them that sat in a glass for three days. It got BIG.

The blue one is without water. The pink is how big it got. 

Sometimes I wish I was a cat and could lounge around all day.

Joey, right out of the shower and acting goofy tonight.

Here's the photo I submitted and won honorable mention. Yay me!

Here's the original post with photos I was going to submit. I ended up submitting the #2 bridge, #5 Chasing Rainbows, #6 curious cat and #8 summer corn. The cat photo won honorable mention (shown right above). 


6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats! Those are some great pics :D

Me said...

The photo that won is funNY! His eyes look like he is freaking out.

Melissa said...

Wow! Congratulations! I bet it was pretty hard to choose from all your photos since they were all great! :)

Courtney said...

Woohoo, congratulations! Pretty kitty :)

Melissa said...

Congrats girl!!

CaraBee said...

What a cute kitty! I have often said that I wish I were a kitty, because how good do they have it?