Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's all about me....

It's all about me....Yeah well it really is and always has been.
Yeah, well that's not true. Ok, well people close to me may really agree that it IS true :) Sometimes I'd like to think it is - don't we all? A lot of times though it's so much easier to put everyone else first... That what happens when you become a 'mom' and 'wife'.
Today after dinner Joey is goofing off on the couch and requests that I 'go get the camera'. In the process of taking photos of him, he takes the camera from me and proceeds to take the following photos (the ones of me), which I have to say, he did a pretty good job for being FOUR and handling my Digital Rebel! That's a heavy camera! So anyhow, without further ado - here's today's pics!

I love this photo Joey took of me because it showcases my eyes. Normally they are gray/blue but in this photo, my shirt makes them look really green.

My adorable oldest son Joey.

Another one he took of me. What a great photographer!

Justin.


6 comments:

Amy said...

More great shots! Love 'em :D

Melissa said...

Wow! They turned out great! :) You are so brave to let him try out your big camera!

Courtney said...

He did a great job! Wow!

Courtney said...

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you where you found the FLYBaby blinkie? I need that one too! lol

Melissa said...

WTG Joey - a great photographer, just like his mama!

CaraBee said...

I'm amazed that a four year old took those! A prodigy, maybe?!