Friday, August 29, 2008

They made it!

Grandma Char and Grandma Norma made it here with their two jack russel dogs - Hazel B and RJ around 10pm tonight. We were sooo excited to see them! Joey ran right outside. Justin was like, who are these people and then I think he remembered because he smiled and warmed up to them quickly.

Grandma Char and Justin were playing a game tonight. I asked Justin to say 'Grandma Char', he'd look at Grandma Char, laugh and say, 'NOOOO'. It was like he didn't believe her name was Grandma Char.

The most amazing thing of the night is the dogs and cats got along! I have FOUR cats, they have two dogs and my cats have never been around dogs. The dogs and cats sniffed each other and Hazel B rolled on her back and was sooo nice to the cats. I thought for sure the cats would hide or hiss, but nope, they co-existed peacefully. Amazing. I still can't believe it.

Everyone is tired and sleeping. I'll be ready for bed soon - just printing out my photos for this year's annual company calendar contest. I just hope this time one of my photos makes it!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Y'all are going to have so much fun!!! I'm surprised to that the cats and dogs got along so well! That's lucky!

Melissa said...

Yay for your cats and their dogs being able to get along. I hope you all have a lot of fun!

Which photo did you end up choosing?

monica said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I know all about grandparents and care packages! Can get crazy sometimes! :-)