If you haven't found SITS - wonder over now. It's a wonderful community of bloggers that support each other.
Here's our family's favorite recipe. It's not hard to make and everyone just loves and raves about it.
Briana's Saucy Chicken Parmesan
- 4 skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten (or egg substitute)
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can spaghetti sauce (Hunt's 4 cheese is great with this)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dip chicken in egg; dredge in bread crumbs.
- Melt olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned.Chicken does NOT need to be cooked through.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses. Cover and simmer 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Here's the contest details!
Please email us your BEST recipe. The top 10 chosen by us (Heather & Tiffany with help from an actual professional chef) will go up to a public vote. The Prize.......
$100 Gift Card to Williams-Sonoma and a New Digital Camera so that YOU can become the next "lady-who-posts-great-pictures-and-recipes-on-her-blog" blogger!!!
So here is what you do:
1. Post your recipe and the contest details linking back here. (Yes, it can be a recipe that has already been featured.)
2. Comment here when you've done that.
3. Be sure to check back often, as when voting starts, you will want to tell your readers to get on over here and VOTE!
1. Recipes needs to be somewhat original. Please do not take one of Paula's babies and post it as your own.
2. You must have your SITS Recipes button posted on your blog.
3. Any other rule we forgot to mention, but might be necessary.