Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ok, yet another blog update...

I think I have ADHD - ok, I have no clue if I do but I can't sit still, I always have to be doing something and obviously I can't stand having the same blog layout look for too long.

SOOO - I wanted to personalize it again and came up with this one!

Please let me know if you have errors loading this blog. I think in IE is comes up with an error, but it does not affect it loading.

Anyhow, I like the new look. It's a bit simpler. What do you think? Would love to hear input!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I think it looks great! Love the new look!

wholarmor said...

I like it! I didn't see the old look, but the new one is fun!

Melissa said...

It looks great! I love the header! :) Don't worry. I have the same problem on my blog, too. ;)

And if you didn't notice, I've changed my blogger email address so my photo is gone! LOL!