Saturday, August 16, 2008

My new video camera!!


I finally got one - I got the new FLIP video camera. The one I got is the Ultra Black. It's awesome - you record, plug it into your pc and it uploads right to YouTube so I can share on my blog.

It's not like a regular video camera with tapes you put in it. There is no rewinding, etc. There is a hard drive in it that creates video clips as you record and it downloads those clips right to your favorite video online source, or you can make movies with it and more. It's such an awesome gadget. Joe was surprised at how inexpensive it was ($159) and how easy it is to use. Yay!

Watch for a ton new videos coming to my blog!! I'm totally addicted to this new gadget.

Joey got a new racing hot wheels motorcycle set last night with a gift card we had leftover from his birthday! Here is Joe and Joey playing with it. (4 min 44 sec)



11 comments:

Me said...

Wow, that is pretty cool. And the quality seems decent too. What is the max time you can record?

Great for your blog since you have so much family checking it out.

Janet said...

You did the signature :) Too cool. Love the pink! That camera looks awesome. I can't believe it is so inexpensive!

Suzanne Webb said...

Great new video cam....it looks so compact!!! Have fun with it and take a lot of videos of the little ones :)

:: gingerkitty :: said...

thanks for sharing I love my FLIP!

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog
I design for Color Me Daisy

Melissa said...

Color me jealous! That is the coolest gadget ever!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Briana, You are all linked up on Blog Around the World! Thanks for joining and check back daily to see what blogs are spotlighted. Happy Blogging!

Sydney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on my SITS feature day! I hope you enjoyed it, and that you'll visit again soon!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that camera, and I've been wanting want, putting it on my Christmas wish list! :D

Lauren W said...

That looks really fun! I'm such a gadget nerd :) I might have to look into that.

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by today! And don't worry, all cajun food isn't too spicy! I hope you'll come back and visit!

oº˚ Anissa ˚ºo said...

Will have to check on that camera my son wants one for christmas. Thanks for stopping by my blog today -- Hope to see you again.