Monday, August 18, 2008

I was tagged... Did you know these 6 things about me?

And I got tagged by Melissa. Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!


  1. I used to be a black belt karate sensei in high school. I'm not kidding, I still have the belt and the gui hanging in my closet.
  2. I love love love thunderstorms.
  3. Sorta coinciding with the above fact, I love the weather channel and could watch it all day. I also love the music on it. It's sad huh? I guess that's what happens when you turn 30 - ha!
  4. I have four cats. Yes four.
  5. I think I'm obsessive compulsive about cleaning - at least Joe says so. Most of the time my house is spic and span.
  6. Building on the fact above, back before flylady my house was always a sty. I remember that I had so much stuff on the floor, I used to have to use my foot to clear a path to walk through rooms. Not that any of that stuff on the floor was FOOD, mostly just papers, but it was still crazy. I'm glad it's not like that anymore.
I tag:
  1. Kimberly
  2. Amy M
  3. Deanna
  4. Melissa Z
  5. Janet
  6. Courtney

No comments: