Saturday, August 23, 2008

Justin turns TWO next Friday!

I can't believe it. My baby is going to be TWO next week on Friday. Man I feel old already!

We went to eat at Culver's for his birthday lunch. We had a B1G1Free coupon for their hamburger and we wanted to try it out. Their hamburgers were AWESOME. WOW. Their chicken tenders were really good too! Justin had a hot dog and ate it all. They also have a wonderful ice cream called a Cement Mixer - similar to the Blizzard at Dairy Queen, and that was great too. We had a GOOD lunch and we were so stuffed when we were done. Oiy!

Next was a trip to Toys R Us today to get Justin his EARLY birthday present. Last time we went there he LOVED this 10 inch bike they had so I knew that was going to be his birthday gift. It was $50 and it's a Thomas bike. He also got a 3 pack of Monster Jam monster trucks, as if he doesn't already have the entire collection. The kid is obsessed with monster trucks. They have about 20 different ones.

Here is Justin's reaction to finding it at home after his nap.

Look at this bike mom! Yay!

He can't peddle it well yet but he's trying!



5 comments:

Dawn said...

How sweet is he? The smile on his face in the 2nd picture says more than words could say!

Melissa said...

How excited is he?!?! He is so cute! Happy birthday, Justin! :)

Rhea said...

Awww! He looks so happy! What a great birthday gift for a 2 yr old. I miss Thomas the Tank Engine. He was our friend for sooooo long.

Tracy P. said...

Culver's is one of our favorites! Justin is a little cutie, and I'm sure you are one busy mom. :-) I used to collapse on the couch every night when my kids were those ages. But I wouldn't have traded it for anything. Have fun!

Kathi said...

Awww! That is so sweet...and it's Thomas too! Happy Bday to your little man.

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog last week. :)