Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More birthday photos

This is the best birthday cake ever. It's called PrincessTarta (the Princess cake) and it's Swedish. It has fondant frosting on it and it's to die for. You can buy it at IKEA frozen. Unfortunately mine didn't fare so well in shipping. The one I'd had before this didn't look quite so bad. This was the most popular cake in Sweden. Anyhow, if you get the chance, get one from IKEA - it's about $7.00 and sooo yummy.

I was going to warm up my chinese for dinner and the bowl slipped from my hands. This is what a broken Corelle bowl looks like when it hits tile. Yes they DO BREAK - into a billion different pieces. Augh.

Making a wish. I already forgot what I wished for.

All of our neighbor 'family'!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Corelle breaks?! You must have super strong tile :)