Friday, August 1, 2008

Another product I love...


I got a free sample of this and was excited about it. I was praying it would work because I do have really dark circles around my eyes. The packaging is soo cute. The roller that rolls on the liquid under your eyes is so easy to use and doesn't go on sticky at all. It actually is almost cooling. After about 3 days I noticed the darkness under my eyes got lighter.

I highly recommend this product if you have dark circles. Here's a little more about it in case you were wondering:

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

More About This Exclusive New Product:
This easy-to-apply eye treatment helps diminish dark circles and deflate puffiness, thanks to its exclusive "Skin-Nutrient*" and cooling roll-on applicator.

With key ingredients like caffeine and a gentle massaging roller, Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller stimulates micro-circulation and helps decongest the fluid retained around the eye area to diminish dark circles and puffiness. Eyes appear brighter, refreshed and more awake.

Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller is clinically proven to reduce puffiness and boost radiance around the eye after only one week of use! With continued use, the severity of puffiness is further reduced and dark circles stay minimized.

How do I Use It?
Gently roll Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller gel under the eye from the inner corner to the outer corner, one to two times. Use finger to smooth in any excess until absorbed. Apply morning and night, and as needed throughout the day. This cool, refreshing light serum is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel. It is oil-free and an excellent base for makeup.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I may have to give this a try! I suffer from the same puffy eye problem! :)

Courtney said...

I have seen the ads for those and wondered what they were like. By the way, you have been selected for an award...come to my blog for details :)