Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A little update from me...

I wish I had more time to update.

My friends are surprised I have any time to update. They ask me how I do it. How do I keep my house picked up, work full time, cook dinner every night and do stuff like blog?

I don't know. I just do. I just fit it all in.

I really enjoy blogging so it's my way to unwind in the evening. I also like to read emails. That is what I do to unwind.

So what is going on with me lately?

Well I joined a church - Cottonwood Creek. Joe did not and that is fine. I take the kids with me. I think the church teaches good values and I love the girls in my Bible study. I guess I do not have to defend why I joined. I am not going to force anything I learn down anyone's throats.

The Church is very down to earth. The people are sooo very nice. The church is very large. I think they have about 1800 people go on a weekly basis. The pastor is a wonderful talker and relates the Bible to real life so it's not boring to listen to. The kids enjoy going too as they go to the children's part of the church. Anyhow, I go on Sunday's with Desiree's family. Sometimes we do lunch after.

So that is where you can find me on Sunday mornings.

Today I went and looked at a new preschool for Joey. It's called Stacy's Studio and it was recommended from a woman in our bible study. We went there and Joey really enjoyed it. It's very small and reminded me a lot of Joey's daycare from Michigan - which we miss very much. He talks about his old friends from school often.

We are trying to decide if we are ready to make the plunge and enroll him. We loved the school so we are going to see. We also are on a waiting list for another school that Braxton goes to and that can guarantee him in the three day program. The school above can only get me 2 days a week now until a third day becomes available. I know that I will make the right decision in the end.

Our cat TyTy is sick - again. This time with diarrhea. I thought it went away and it's back so a vet visit - again is in our future. Cross your finger's it's not anything serious.

We got AT&T Uverse the other day and cancelled our contract with our satellite company. We love AT&T Uverse. So far everything is very stable, our cable tv and our internet, which is great.

For some reason, I don't think I will ever have a clear face. I'm ready to jump into my 30's and I still break out like a teenager.

I told Joe the other day that I was buying one of those $25 kits they sell at Walmart that has the 5 bottles, like proactiv, to see if it works. I told him it would be cheaper than gas to the doctor, the co-pay and the prescription. He agreed.

I picked up one called Acne Free - and I got the orange bottles which is the severe formula. Let me tell you - the stuff WORKS. I am nearly acne free. My acne was soooo out of control about 2 weeks ago. I started this stuff and it's worked better than any prescription I've used. If you have issues, I totally recommend it. I think it took 2 days to make a difference.

It's a lot of work but it's worth it totally. You have to wash your face every morning and evening and then tone after. Then after that in the morning you put one lotion on it and in the evening you put a repair lotion on your face. It also has a lotion to put on to spot treat. I'm telling you, run out and get it. It was $24 at Walmart for the Severe. I think the regular was $19.00.

I guess that's all. I'm exhausted and it's after 11pm. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know how you feel. When I go back to work, I have no clue how often I'll have time to update.

I'm glad you found a church you like! I totally understand your situation with your hubby. Mine does the same thing. It's frustrating but as long as you two are comfortable with the situation, the kids will be, too. At least that's what my pastor told me. ;)

I think I'm going to try that acne treatment! I have the same problem since I started the endometriosis treatments. I feel like a teenager again! LOL

Sending good thoughts for your cat to get better, too!

Melissa said...

That is great you found a church Bri! We are still trying to find one down here. It is hard though since we aren't sure where we are going to end up. We'll be praying for Joe to join you. =) It seems like it always takes the men a little longer to realize church is a good thing.