Friday, July 11, 2008

Lifetime Fitness....


Desiree asked if I'd like to go as a guest to lifetime and work out for a little bit and then take the kids to the pool.

Of course I couldn't pass that up.

We did a bunch of stair steps, then a bunch of other weights. She kicked my butt!

Afterwards we went to Chick-fil-a to eat.

Then we came back to Lifetime to swim. We didn't stay too long. You aren't supposed to go on the waterslides unless you know how to swim but we were able to get Joey around this by me going first down the slide, and then him following and I caught him as he landed into the water.

I went down the covered slide first. OMG it was so fast I could hardly breathe. What a rush!

Then the non-covered slide was really slow. That is the one Joey and I went down most of the time. He's such a big boy anymore!

We had a ton of fun. I can't wait until I can afford a gym membership here. It seems like the entire city goes here to work out. It's about $150/month for a family membership. Oiy!

Joey, by the pool.
You can see the water-slides off to the left.


Joey and I hanging out.

1 comment:

Me said...

There is a Lifetime by here, it is expensive but it seems too awesome to pass up.