Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random things...

It's been awhile since I've posted. Sorry for the delay. Life happens - I'm sure you've experienced this too.

These are just random photos. See below.

This lady on freecycle actually freecycled this Geotrax set. Yes - this one and this one alone is $50.00 new. We set it up downstairs (keep in mind, Joey already has this exact one) and he played and played with it.

The funny thing is Joe can setup a huge track that takes over our media room, but he just wanted to play with the small, simple track. Too funny.

Joe thought it was cute that Joey was sitting IN the track.

When my mom came to visit we had pink flowers and these Caladiums in this pot. The Caladiums grew so darn tall that it nearly killed my pink flowers because they totally blocked the shade and took over.

I separated the flowers and replanted them in my flower beds. I left the Caladiums in the pots in front of my door and they are growing splendidly. I wanted to take photos to show you.

My caladiums!

We have these beautiful trees in Texas called crape myrtles. We actually have two in our yard. The flowers do not bloom until June, which I think it quite weird. Most everything in Michigan blooms much earlier.

True to the word, these did not bloom until late June. Here they are. They are gorgeous.

Crape myrtles to the West of the house, outside our formal living room window.


Crape myrtles outside the garage on the west side of the house.

No comments: