Friday, July 11, 2008

Eat more Chicken....

Oh, how we love Chick-fil-a. Yum.

This day if you came any time during the day dressed as a cow - you got a free meal.

Our neighbor across the street, Michelle, does PR and Marketing for the restaurant so she told us about this special offer. She gave me signs, a hat and even cow spot stickers.

Desiree and I were up for the challenge. Armed with a white shirt I transformed myself into a cow, hat and all. I do have to say I am quite cute as a cow! HAHAHA!!

By the way, I got a free chicken salad sandwich meal and it was delicious!

The Chick-fil-a cow, Desiree is on the left, with Belinda beside her.
I'm on the far right. The kids are all in the front, Joey in front of me.

Joey hugging the cow. Michelle, our neighbor, standing next to him.


Braxton, Joey and Camille with the cow.

We are totally doing this again next year! Anything for free food! :)

No comments: