Saturday, December 1, 2007

Recap

So 12 houses later (oiy!)....

These are our top:

Briana:
  1. House #1 on golf course
  2. House #2
  3. House #3
Joe:
  1. House #1
  2. House #2 on golf course
  3. House #3
We were soooo exhausted after looking at all these today that we came home around 4:30pm and took a two hour or so nap. We were so tired.

We went out to the Shops at Legacy which is like an outdoor mall. It was so cool. We went to this restaurant called 1/2 shell - which is a fish place. I got grilled chicken with veggies and clam chowder. I was trying to keep on eating healthy. Joe got a blue marlin. Then we shared a apple crisp dessert since I only ate 1/2 my meal.

Then it's taken me about 2 hours to post these updates.

Tannah thinks we'll know what house we want tomorrow. We'll see. Stay tuned!

No comments: