This was a new construction. There was a salesman in this house. Joe did NOT like this at all. He hates sales pitches.
- No one's lived in it
- There was nothing immediately behind it
- Off to the right there were woods that were not going to be built on
- The wood fireplace was nice.
- Good builder and upgrades in the house.
- The floor plan sucked. It was $299,000 is what he could go rock bottom and it was 3500 sq feet.
- The game room was too small.
- The rooms were all wrong. The guest room had a huge walk in closet and bath attached and the kids didn't?
- It seemed small.
- I didn't like the front at all.